AS AN AGRITOURISM DESTINATION
Our Promise to You
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation and hygiene practices with all of our employees and staff.
- Our animal care standards will remain exceptional and include regular sanitization of animal areas and surfaces.
- All employees and staff entering our business will pass a health check prior to each shift.
- All common areas will comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available to all guests and employees.
- We will have our Sanitizing Team working throughout the day to keep things clean around the farm. Occasionally, attractions may be shut down for a brief period to be completely sanitized.
- Farmers market items, produce, and farm merchandise will be handled with utmost care and in accordance with recommended community guidelines.
- We will adhere to all local and statewide health standards.
- We will post our Promise at our entrances and throughout our farm so that everyone understands the steps we must all take to keep each other and our communities safe.
- We will be operating at 50% capacity. For questions about daily capacity please call.
Your Promise to Us
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
- You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and employees.
- If you have any questions about our promise to you, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
From our family to yours, thank you.
The Wendzel Family